The EVEC universal three-phase 5 metre tethered 22kW EV Charger is supplied with a 5m tethered cable attached to the charger.
It is compliant to the Electric Vehicles (Smart Charge Points) Regulations 2021).
Sold at an affordable price, it’s a compact, modern unit that doesn’t compromise on quality with a sturdy construction and a manufacturer-backed 3 year warranty and a helpful technical support team.
The EVEC charger is entirely compatible with all electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles with a Type 2 connectors (thats most vehicles other than a Mitsubishi Outlander or a Nissan leaf pre 2017).
In real world language the EVEC charger adds around 70 to 80 miles of range per hour of charge.
Please note you require a 3 phase supply for a 22kW charger. Most residential properties are single phase and can only supply a 7kW Charger .
- Compact and affordable
- 5M tethered cable included with the charger
- Suitable for vehicle with a Type 2 connectors
- Helpful support desk (Mon to Fri - 8am to 5pm)
- Built in PEN device- No need for an earthing rod.
- Includes a CT Clamp
- 3 years warranty
- Compliant to the Electric Vehicle (Smart Charge Points) Regulations 2021
- Built-in LED lights that display charging status and error messages
- Built in RCD- 30 milliamp Type A, 6 milliamp DC
- Full OCPP 1.6J protocols including smart charging
- Load Balancing
- Evec App ( Apple or Android Search "Evec")
- Corrosion resistant and fire retardant
- IP55 rated dust and weatherproof
- Adjustable power settings (3.7kW or 7.4kW)
- Over current protection
- Residual current protection
- CE and UKCA approved
- EVEC Model number VEC 04
Need you charger installer? Find a local installer here.Click here for the product manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.